Cantonese Siumai (Steamed spork, Mushroom & Shrimp Dim Sum).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cantonese siumai (steamed spork, mushroom & shrimp dim sum). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cantonese Siumai (Steamed spork, Mushroom & Shrimp Dim Sum) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Cantonese Siumai (Steamed spork, Mushroom & Shrimp Dim Sum) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cantonese siumai (steamed spork, mushroom & shrimp dim sum) using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cantonese Siumai (Steamed spork, Mushroom & Shrimp Dim Sum):
- Prepare of Filling.
- Take of Minced Pork.
- Take of Shrimp.
- Get of Shiitake Mushroom.
- Take of TBPS Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare of TPS Sesame Oil.
- Make ready of TPS Shaoxin Wone.
- Make ready of TPS Sugar.
- Prepare of TPS Minced Ginger.
- Make ready of Wrap.
- Make ready of PCK Wonton Skin.
Instructions to make Cantonese Siumai (Steamed spork, Mushroom & Shrimp Dim Sum):
- Soak shrimps in salt water for 5 minutes, drain, dry, rough chop & set aside.
- Rehydrate, rough chop shiitake mushroom & set aside.
- Minced ginger.
- Add all fillings into processor and blend it until it becomes pasty (EXCEPT Shrimps & Shiitake).
- Add in shrimp & mushroom and blend it roughly. (Do not blend it too much to retain texture and bite).
- Add 2 TBPS of filling on the middle of the skin.
- Moisten the edge of skin with clean water using your index finger.
- Gather the corners, make an “ok” sign with your thumb & index finger 👌🏽.
- Put dumpling on your “ok” sign and gently tap it through.
- Based on your own judgement, tidy any messy bits of skin.
- You may use a metal steamer, wok or bamboo steamer (instruction is based on the bamboo steamer).
- Line steamer with a piece of parchment paper.
- Put Siumai in (Do not overcrowd).
- Add about 2 inches of water into a wok to boil.
- Once the water starts to boil, put bamboo steamer in, cover and cook for 8 – 10 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cantonese siumai (steamed spork, mushroom & shrimp dim sum) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!