Brownie granola bar. Mix into the butter mixture until evenly combined. Stir in the granola and any other combination of mix-ins you like. Diyetteyiz diye tatlıdan uzak kalmamıza gerek yok!
On-the-go organic granola bar for active kids. Perfect soft and chewy after school snack bar kids Flavor Name:Chocolate Brownie. CLIF Kid Zbar is an organic, baked whole grain, granola bar snack. You can cook Brownie granola bar using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie granola bar
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried fruit (any kind).
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIE GRANOLA BARS — A chocolate lover's dream without all of the guilt! This Healthy Chocolate Brownie Granola Bar is made with rolled oats, unsweetened cocoa. Brownies layered with chocolate chip ice cream and topped with crunchy chocolate granola bars. See more ideas about Granola bars, Granola, Food.
Brownie granola bar instructions
- Brown the oats in a pan on medium heat for until golden occasionally stirring.
- Put walnuts, almonds, and dried fruit into a food processor until finely chopped.
- Melt peanut butter and honey in a bowl..
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients(oats, nuts, cocoa powder, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract) making sure the oats are cooled off. Using your hands is the easiest..
- Get a 7×11 glass dish or cookie tray with parchment paper and press the mix into the paper to whatever thickness desired..
- Freeze for 20 minutes then cut pieces and place in a plastic bag and keep refrigerated..
This twist on the classic no-bake bar blends even more peanut butter with chocolate–which, in our opinion, is a win-win. We created a new "Brownies and Bars" category on Tasty Kitchen, because the recipes under that umbrella were overflowing and taking over the "Cookies" category. Quick and easy homemade granola bars recipe, made with simple ingredients. These taste SO MUCH better than whatever bars you are normally buying, which are loaded with preservatives and. These granola bars are great for lunchboxes, breakfast on the run or just with a cup of coffee, from BBC Good Food.