Cheeseburger mac soup. All your favorite cheeseburger flavors in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. You'll find the great flavors of a cheeseburger in this creamy soup. Serve topped with chopped dill pickles and enjoy!
First things first, let's make the sauce! Can't wait for you guys to make it! Cheeseburger Salad with Big Mac Sauce (Low Carb/Keto). You can have Cheeseburger mac soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger mac soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 box of hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni.
- Prepare 15 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mustard.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded American cheese or shredded mac & cheese blend.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped dill pickles.
All your favorite cheeseburger flavors are put into this creamy soup to create the ultimate comfort food. Ground Beef served with macaroni noodles and a cheesy sauce. Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side.
Cheeseburger mac soup step by step
- In a large pot cook beef, onion, garlic, and pepper. Drain. Stir in sauce mix from hamburger helper, tomatoes, milk, water, ketchup, and mustard. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly..
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in uncooked pasta and cheese. Cover, cook 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Top with pickles and serve immediately..
Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family! It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night. The best Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese casserole recipe with fire roasted tomatoes, creamy mac Versatile, flavorful and economical. Shape into burger patties, meatballs or meatloaf; or brown and. I was looking through cheeseburger casseroles here on the site when a commercial for the Big Mac caught my attention.