1st go homemade burger. Our homemade burger recipe is a real winner! These Homemade Burgers taste so much better than anything you can get at a fast food joint, and they're quick to make. These Homemade Burgers have two grilled beef patties layered up with all the classic burger fixings and a secret sauce on top.
We'll teach you how to make burger buns that will wow a crowd. Let's start by introducing you to a fantastic recipe. What if you could make homemade burgers that could rival the fanciest of restaurants and evoke jealousy from a Top Chef? You can have 1st go homemade burger using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1st go homemade burger
- Prepare 500 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 2 of x table spoon of hot chilli.
- Prepare 2 of x TS of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 2 of x TS of mustard.
- Prepare 2 of x cloves of garlic.
- You need of Fine cut onion – hand full.
- You need of Grated cheese.
- It’s to taste of Garnish.
A burger on a soft, chewy, decadent donut? Now, you could be calorie conscious and slice a donut in half to use as the bun, or you could just go nuts and use two. Homemade Burger Recipes: English Themed Burgers This homemade burger recipe incorporates classic English ingredients, including pork, apples and Hahaa, these are awesome! I don't know if I'd go for the haggis burger, but the Indian one sure does look good!
1st go homemade burger instructions
- Mix the mince, garlic, chilli sauce, Worcester sauce, mustard and onion with a tiny bit of olive oil. Make 4 decent sized burgers..
- Gently fry the burger. About 8 mins each side for well done..
- Add cheese.
- Cover and let the cheese melt.
- Add garnish.
- Devour 😛.