Kimchi Ramen Burger. Ramen, egg, minced meat, scallion, panko (bread crumble), kimchi, gochujang, soy sause, cooking wine, sliced cheese, spinach or arugula. Boil ramen and rinse it in cold water to cool it down. Then mix an beaten egg, a little salt and pepper in it.
This is a new food challenge series. Remove from fridge and cook in a little oil until golden brown and stuff them with whatever you crave😋 I used hamburger, mozzarella, sautéed mushrooms, scallions and my Kimchi😜. Kimchi Ramen Burger Recipe by Noriko. You can have Kimchi Ramen Burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Ramen Burger
- You need of Ramen.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Minced meat.
- It’s of Scallion.
- You need of Panko (Bread Crumble).
- It’s of Kimchi.
- You need of Gochujang.
- Prepare of Soy Sause.
- Prepare of cooking wine.
- Prepare of Sliced Cheese.
- You need of Spinach or arugula.
Es rundet den Ramen Burger einfach perfekt ab. Wir müssen jedoch gestehen das aktuell noch Der Rotkohl-Kimchi ist eine ganz simple Abwandlung der normalen Herstellung von Sauerkraut. Make ramen "buns": In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook ramen according to package instructions. Drain and rinse noodles with cold water.
Kimchi Ramen Burger instructions
- Boil ramen and rinse it in cold water to cool it down. Then mix an beaten egg, a little salt and pepper in it..
- Separate the ramen into three or four portions, put them each into a small bowl. Cover the ramen with wrap and use something heavy like glass container or so, to press the ramen down into the bowl a little. Put these small bowls into fridge for at least 15min..
- Mix Gochujang, sake, soy sauce and the liquid from kimchi, all together nicely. Then blend this seasening into minced meat, minced kimchi, scallion and panko..
- Make it into several patties shape..
- Remove the ramen buns from the small bowl. Put oil inside the fry-pan and slide the buns inside the pan. 3-5min for one side..
- Oil inside the pan again and place the patties inside. Grill them until fully cooked..
- Make an over-easy fried egg..
- Assembles the burger. I put some Sriracha sauce as well..
In a large bowl, toss noodles with eggs until. Made with Organic Ramen Bar-Style Noodles, Insanely Rich Broth, Simple Ingredients, and Not Too Much Salt. The ramen burger fuses together two comfort foods that are integral to the culinary cultures of both Top your burger with the traditional lettuce, tomato, and onions or add Korean kimchi for tanginess. Single serving ramen soup from korea. Hot noodle soup ready in minutes.