Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat. I have never eaten Applebees Quesadilla burgers but I can say that these burgers are awesome! You can adapt this to make as many burgers as you need. Enjoy our Applebee's specialty burger with mexi-ranch sauce, bacon, pico de gallo, shredded lettuce in Jack and cheddar quesadilla.
This recipe is also fantastic with chicken breast or a veggie patty!! I have never eaten Applebees Quesadilla burgers but I can say that these burgers are awesome! You can adapt this to make as many burgers · Make Applebee's Quesadilla Burger at home with this copycat recipe. You can cook Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cups of cheddar jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 8 of street taco sized flour tortillas.
- It’s 2 tbs of unsalted butter – melted.
- You need of For the Pico de Gallo.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes – seeded and finely diced.
- You need 1/2 of small sweet onion – finely diced.
- It’s 2 tbs of fresh cilantro – finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder (optional).
- It’s 1 of small jalapeño – seeded, minced (optional).
- Prepare of For the Mexi-Ranch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbs of salsa (any heat level).
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (such as Tabasco or Sriracha).
Awesome juicy cheeseburger with bacon, pico de gallo, and Mexi-Ranch Sauce. Sometimes you want a quesadilla, sometimes you want a burger. This recipe from Delish.com lets you have both. The quesadilla burger tastes like a delicious taco, but with cheesy grilled tortillas.
Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat instructions
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients for pico de gallo together until well incorporated. In a small bowl wisk together ingredients for mexi-ranch until blended. Cover both and refrigerate 1 hour..
- Form ground beef into 4 burger patties. Season with salt and pelper if desired (I didnt bother becsuse there's enough salt everywhere else hete). Grill burgers to desired doneness (or to at least 160°F internal temp if you're a stickler on that)..
- While burgers grill heat a large skillet over medium heat. Working with 4 tortillas at a time, brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter. Place buttered side down in skillet. Spread 1/4 cup of shredded cheese in an even layer over each tortilla. Cook until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden on bottom..
- Transfer tortillas to plates, 2 per plate, cheese side up. Repeat with remaining 4 tortillas..
- To Assemble: Place one burger patty on what will be the bottom tortilla, top with pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, then a couple spoonfuls of mexi-ranch. Place other tortilla, cheese side doen, on top. Press everything together. Eat. Enjoy!.
If you've been to an Applebee's restaurant, you may have had a quesadilla burger before. This is going to be pretty similar without being an exact copycat. Tortillas, cheese, hamburger patties, and a creamy Southwest sauce come together in this family-friend recipe for quesadilla burgers. Love the flavor of this recipe. The only advice I would give is to get the smallest tortillas you can find otherwise the burger gets kind of lost in it.