Mexican Mac & Cheese.
You can cook Mexican Mac & Cheese using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Mac & Cheese
- You need 12 oz of your favorite pasta cooked Al Dente and drained.
- It’s 4 of poblano peppers.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 5 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 10 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of chicken base (to taste).
- It’s 2 cup of shredded jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of black pepper to taste.
Mexican Mac & Cheese step by step
- Wash and seed the peppers, place in a blender with the milk and puree for 1 minute, then strain the mixture pressing all the liquid out, set aside..
- Make your roux with the butter and flour, then add the milk mixture, when it starts to thicken add the remaining ingredients to create a cheese sauce..
- Add the cooked pasta and the cheese sauce put in a casserole dish and bake at 370 for 40 minutes..
- Hint: add a little cheese on top before baking..