Mushroom and Bacon Cheese Cream Pasta.
You can cook Mushroom and Bacon Cheese Cream Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Bacon Cheese Cream Pasta
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need of Mushrooms (shimeji, etc).
- It’s of Bacon.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Heavy cream.
- You need of Grated cheese.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Parsley (garnish).
Mushroom and Bacon Cheese Cream Pasta step by step
- Mince the garlic. Slice the stems off the mushrooms and shred. Cut the bacon into 1cm thick..
- Heat olive oil, bacon, and garlic in a pan on low heat. In a separate pan, boil water and salt (not listed) and add the pasta..
- When the bacon gets a nice cooked color (just before it becomes crispy) add the mushrooms and fry until wilted..
- Add 2 tablespoons of the pasta water (not listed) and the heavy cream, and boil for a minute or two. (Be careful not to over-boil.).
- Add the boiled pasta to the pan and toss with the sauce. Add powdered cheese, salt, and pepper to taste..
- Add to a plate and sprinkle minced parsley on top as desired and you're finished..