Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap. Make your own picnic meal in minutes and enjoy fresh food on the go! Featured recipe: Chicken Fajita Salad Wraps. What go-to staples do you have on hand that might make for a sensational but super-fast picnic dish?
Chicken fajitas are easy to make and a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken. A homemade spice mix and guacamole makes these properly delicious. Chicken fajitas are easy to throw together at the end of a busy day, but this recipe is good enough to serve to friends too, thanks to homemade.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken fajita salad wrap. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make your own picnic meal in minutes and enjoy fresh food on the go! Featured recipe: Chicken Fajita Salad Wraps. What go-to staples do you have on hand that might make for a sensational but super-fast picnic dish?
Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken fajita salad wrap using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap:
- Make ready 1 of whole wheat tortilla.
- Make ready 3 oz of breaded chicken strips.
- Make ready 1 oz of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of onion.
- Take 1/8 cup of yellow pepper.
- Get 1/8 cup of green pepper.
- Make ready 1/8 cup of tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Take 1/3 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
How to Make Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap. Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Chicken Fajita Salad. The only thing I ll do differently next time is not grill the lettuce and use them as lettuce wraps themselves but it is yummy. For the fajita mix: Mix the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, sugar, salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper in a bowl.
Steps to make Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap:
- Bring frying pan to medium heat. Toss chicken strips in taco sauce, garlic powder, and ground cumin. Add to frying pan and cook to 165°F..
- Wash all veggies. Shred lettuce, and dice peppers and onion..
- Add lettuce and cheese tortilla. Add veggies to frying pan with chicken..
- Remove chicken and veggies from pan, and add to tortilla..
For the salad: Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat and brush with olive oil. Sliced chicken, tenderized in lime juice, combines with a spicy sour-cream sauce in this tasty wrap. Serve with Vinegary Coleslaw and Spiced Pinto Beans. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Fajita Wraps. Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken fajita salad wrap recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!