Chicken and Seafood Paella.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken and seafood paella. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Seafood Paella is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken and Seafood Paella is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken and seafood paella using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Take 225 g of Chorizo, chopped into 1cm rounds.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium Tomatos, peeled and very finely chopped.
- Get 300 g of Mixed Seafood (Muscles, Squid and Prawns).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 2 of large Chicken Breasts, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- Get 2 of Garlic Cloves, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of large pinch of Saffron.
- Prepare 450 g of Paella Rice.
- Prepare 950 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of To Serve.
- Make ready of Fresh Bread.
- Make ready of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare of Lemon Wedge.
Steps to make Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Light BBQ, once the flames have died down add a 15 inch paella pan to the grill, add the chopped chorizo and stir until starting to brown (2-3 minutes) remove from pan and set aside..
- Add additional oil if needed, add the diced chicken and sear until golden brown (about 6 minutes). Remove and add to chorizo..
- Add the onion and season it generously with sea salt and black pepper. Cook and stir until softened (about 5 minutes)..
- Add the garlic, paprika and saffron and cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds)..
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes and cook until darkened (about 3 minutes). Add the rice and stir to coat..
- Add the chicken stock and stir to mix, ensure the rice is evenly distributed around the whole pan. And re-add the chicken and chorizo which was set aside. Do not stir the rice from this point onwards..
- Close the lid and simmer for about 12 minutes, rotate the pan occasionally to ensure it cooks evenly. The rice should start making a crackling sound. Most of the liquid should be absorbed..
- Arrange the seafood in the rice, nestling them slightly. Close the grill and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Remove the pan, cover with foil and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve with a lemon wedge and fresh bread. Buen Provecho!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken and seafood paella recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!