Ham and cheese on rye dip. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, ham, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, worcestershire sauce, and chipotle sauce. Mix until it is well combined. Spoon the mixture into prepared ramekins.
Add the sour cream and beat. Beat again, then use a spatula to fold in the ham. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. You can cook Ham and cheese on rye dip using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese on rye dip
- It’s 1 tbs of chopped shallot.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sargento off the block shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sargento off the block shredded swiss cheese.
- It’s 4 oz of diced precooked ham.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 tbs dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 box of rye with caraway seeds triscuits.
Stir in the ham, cheese, green pepper and mustard. Toss the cracker crumb and butter; sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. I also added minced grn onion and a few shakes of hot sauce. I don't recommend adding salt until you taste it.
Ham and cheese on rye dip instructions
- Chop shallot. Place all ingredients (except crackers) in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 1 hour. Or cook on stove until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth..
- If using slow cooker place on warm. Serve dip hot with crackers..
Let rest in fridge overnight & then, YUM – on crackers, rye bread, whatever. Add cream cheese and process until smooth. Add horseradish, then milk in thin stream with processor running. Dip — First make sure your cream cheese is room temperature Then, in a medium bowl, add the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, ham, chilies (green and jalapeno), scallions, onion, garlic, worcestershire, salt and pepper. Mix well and set to the side.