Chicken Fried Rice. In this video we will see how to make chicken fried rice at home. Chicken fried rice is a classic recipe from the Indo Chinese cuisine. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now?
I know we're often busy with work and life, so having a few quick and easy recipes in our back pockets can be a relief for the days. Chicken Fried Rice Recipe that will turn out better than take-out from your favorite Chinese restaurant! Loaded with veggies and chicken, and yet it is still a super kid friendly dinner idea.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Fried Rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Fried Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
In this video we will see how to make chicken fried rice at home. Chicken fried rice is a classic recipe from the Indo Chinese cuisine. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now?
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fried rice using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fried Rice:
- Take 1 of . Basmathi rice – 1 cup.
- Take 2 of . Chicken breast – 1 chopped medium.
- Prepare 3 of . Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Take 4 of . Peas – 10.
- Get 5 of . Carrot – 1/2 chopped.
- Take 6 of . Cabbage – 1/4 cup chopped.
- Make ready 7 of . Beans – 2 chopped.
- Take 8 of . Garam masala – 1 tsp.
- Prepare 9 of . Egg – 1.
- Get 10 of . Ghee – 2 tbsp.
- Make ready 11 of . Cashew – 10 halved.
- Get 12 of . Salt – as needed.
- Make ready 13 of . pepper – to garnish.
- Prepare of To Temper:.
- Get 1 of . Clove – 2.
- Take 2 of . Cardamon – 2.
Chicken Fried Rice – quick and easy weeknight dinner or lunch made with soy sauce-kissed crisp-tender rice, chunks of marinaded chicken and crisp vegetables. This chicken fried rice recipe is a terrific way to use leftover rice. The definitive guide to Chinese food, the nation's favourite cuisine. This homemade version of the take-out classic is made with just seven ingredients and all in one pan.
Steps to make Chicken Fried Rice:
- 1. Soak basmathi rice for 20 minutes and cook with adding some salt and oil. Spread in plate and cool down completely. 2. Heat ghee in kadai add clove and cardamon. Once you saute for 2 minutes add the ginger garlic paste to this. 3. once the raw smell goes off add the chicken saute a bit. Now add all the vegetables to this..
- 4. Once chicken done add the egg and scramble it. Now add the garam masala and salt. When adding salt be careful we already added the salt to the rice as well. 5. Add the rice to this mix nicely until everything mix together. 6. Adjust salt garnish with pepper powder and switch off the flame..
- 7. Heat another tsp of ghee fry few cashews to this. Add this to the rice. 8. Serve hot with some chips..
Perfectly cooked fried rice with sticky grilled chicken thighs. This is a Dairy Free, Gluten Free recipe with Chicken and is perfect for Dinner, Lunch. The white rice in this Chinese fried rice recipe can easily be substituted for brown rice. If you don't have chicken tenders on hand, you can replace them an equal amount of chicken breasts and. Clearly, this chicken fried rice is the answer to all my efforts to cook the perfect fried rice, just like the one I As I said, this fried rice is super easy to whip up and perfect for lunch box or quick dinner.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!