Hot ham and cheese sammies. Your family is going to love them! Swiss cheese and ham are grilled on whole grain bread for this easy, hot sandwich. All Reviews for Christy's Awesome Hot Ham and Cheese.
I could not stop eating them! Make your ham and cheese sandwich as simple or as advanced as your heart desires! All the information I found out about a simple ham and cheese sandwich was crazy pants!! You can cook Hot ham and cheese sammies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot ham and cheese sammies
- You need 12 of Hawaiian rolls.
- It’s of Deli sliced ham.
- Prepare of Swiss or provalone cheese.
- You need 2 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Poppy seeds.
Whether you enjoy hot or cold sandwiches, I have several tips that you can use to change how you eat them. I still like hot ham and cheese after a long day of, like, playing with food. We are not stopping at ham and cheese with this little bugger. Bring on the bacon, caramelized onions, high quality ham, real Swiss cheese, homemade butter mustard sauce, and sweet King's Hawaiian sandwich rolls!
Hot ham and cheese sammies instructions
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half and set tops of rolls aside.
- Place bottom of rolls in baking pan and layer with deli ham, then later with cheese and another layer of ham.
- Place top of rolls on sandwiches.
- Melt butter in microwave and add Worcestershire and Dijon mustard. Mix until combined..
- Pour butter mixture over sandwiches and sprinkle top with poppy seeds..
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 min..
These easy Ham & Cheese Sliders make a perfect party appetizer. And the homemade poppyseed dressing makes them EXTRA special. In terms of buns, we tend to reach for sweet Hawaiian rolls. The sweetness of the rolls pairs beautifully with the salty ham and cheese. These little hot ham and cheese sandwiches are always a big hit at parties and gatherings.