My Garlic Chicken, Prawn, squid & fried Rice. 😀. Here's a quick and easy Curry Prawn & Squid Recipe by my mom. It is my whole family's favourite, and it is super easy to make, and it tastes awesome. paraan ng pagluto nito para hnd malansa ang pusit👌.
Egg, Chicken, Crab, Prawn and Squid should be avoided in summer. These foods would heat your body, taking you to stomach upset and diarrhea. Prawn (especially dry prawn) has terrible heating effect.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, my garlic chicken, prawn, squid & fried rice. 😀. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Garlic Chicken, Prawn, squid & fried Rice. 😀 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. My Garlic Chicken, Prawn, squid & fried Rice. 😀 is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Here's a quick and easy Curry Prawn & Squid Recipe by my mom. It is my whole family's favourite, and it is super easy to make, and it tastes awesome. paraan ng pagluto nito para hnd malansa ang pusit👌.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my garlic chicken, prawn, squid & fried rice. 😀 using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Garlic Chicken, Prawn, squid & fried Rice. 😀:
- Take 2 Cups of Rice cooked 1/2 Tsp Tumeric added to give the yellow.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter.
- Take 1 of Breast Chicken chopped.
- Take 1 Cup of Prawns.
- Get 1 Cup of Chopped Squid.
- Prepare 3 of Spring onions diced.
In Indian way of cooking meat, spices, garlic and ginger are major ingredients. Now grate the garlic and add it, along with about a third of the chopped parsley and marjoram and give a quick stir, before tumbling in the prepared squid and prawns. Add the juice of half the lemon and most of the remaining. Scampi, mussels, clams, prawn, squid (all types of seafood).
Steps to make My Garlic Chicken, Prawn, squid & fried Rice. 😀:
- Cook the rice drain and mix 1/2 tsp of tumeric or curry powder to get the yellow colour, then set aside..
- Heat up a wok or large frying pan and melt the butter.
- Next add the chopped Chicken cook for 10 – 20 minutes..
- Add the crushed Garlic and fry for 1 minute..
- Next add the prawns and squid and mix in fry for 5 minutes..
- Add the Salt & Pepper to taste..
- Next add the drained rice to the chicken Stir and mix in on low heat, for 5 minutes..
- Add to a serving dish and add some chopped spring onion. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
Common pie fillings include beef and onion, steak and kidney, chicken and mushroom, and steak and ale. Other traditional English foods include cottage pie (mince beef with mashed potato on top) and shepherd's pie (mince lamb with. Steamed prawns with garlic is quick and easy to whip up without any fuss. Garlic lovers would definitely love this delightful dish with amazing flavours. Steamed garlic prawns is a quick and simple dish.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my garlic chicken, prawn, squid & fried rice. 😀 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!