Tandoori Chicken Tikka.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tandoori chicken tikka. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tandoori Chicken Tikka is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Tandoori Chicken Tikka is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tandoori chicken tikka using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Chicken Tikka:
- Take 500 g of skinless boneless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of thick yoghurt/ Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of chickpea flour / gram flour.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of ” piece ginger peeled.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of mild paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of red chilli powder (more add if you like more).
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of keshmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready Pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Get Pinch of saffron crushed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Butter for basting.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Make ready 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salad & chutney to serve.
Steps to make Tandoori Chicken Tikka:
- Add the ginger, garlic and green chilli in a wet grinder and blend to a smooth paste. Mix the yoghurt with the gram flour in a bowl to get rid of any lumps to form a thick paste like consistency..
- Add the ginger, garlic chilli paste, paprika, chilli powder, garam masala and coriander powder. Also mix in the ground cinnamon, saffron and salt. Stir well and tip in the chicken pieces and mix well making sure to coat them in the thick marinade. Leave to marinate for a few hours or even overnight if you prefer..
- Soak wooden skewers in water. Preheat the grill indoor or out door on medium. Shake off the excess marinade and thread the chicken pieces onto the skewers and place them on a grill /wire rack. Cook under the grill for 15-20 minutes. Turn the skewers every 5 minutes & baste with melted butter until the juices run clear and they are cooked through slightly charred around the edges..
- Serve warm with roti or parathas sprinkled with chaat masala and lemon juice along with mint chutney and salads ❤️.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tandoori chicken tikka recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!