Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet. The idea for this quick-and-easy skillet dish came to me after a chat with my grocery's cheesemonger — proof that inspiration truly is all around us. There's so much flavor, it's hearty and sure to please all. This post may contain affiliate links, where we earn from qualifying purchases.
Mild squash meets spicy sausage in this one-skillet pasta dish. Scale and get a printer-friendly version of the Italian Sausage, Squash and Pasta recipe here. Or you can throw together this squash skillet recipe, which is so adaptable that you probably can make it from whatever you have in your. You can cook Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet
- Prepare 1 pkg. of Johnsonville sausage (six sausage links) I used Jalapeño Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 lb. of bow tie pasta.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Green onion, chopped for garnish.
Spicy sausage and pasta are combined to make a perfectly cheesy pasta bake! Don't worry, we have a perfect one-skillet dish your whole family will love! Spicy chicken sausage is mixed with fire-roasted tomatoes and pasta to create a delicious and flavorful family favorite. This Skillet Pasta with Sausage is made in one pan and is ready in no time at all.
Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet instructions
- Cut sausage into coins and saute in large pot with a little oil. Once they start to brown, add in onion and garlic. Continue cooking until onion is soft..
- Add in chicken broth, pasta and Rotel. Bring to a boil..
- Add in cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low..
- Continue to simmer on medium low for about 15 minutes until reduced down and pasta is cooked..
- Top with cheddar cheese and place under broiler in oven until cheese is hot and bubbly. Keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn! Enjoy !.
Taste, and add salt as needed. Top with the scallions and remaining cheese. Spicy, garlicky zucchini pasta is topped with a skillet mixture of sundried tomatoes, crispy broccoli, and crumbled sausage to make this well-rounded meal. Zucchini ribbons make a beautiful "pasta" base for the spicy skillet mixture. You can choose to serve the zucchini ribbons one of two different ways.