Ham and bacon cheese ball. Bacon Cheese Ball – Happy New Year! The ultimate cheese ball recipe made with creamy ranch flavored cream cheese, and plenty of bacon, cheese, and other tasty add-ins. Bacon Cheddar Cheese Ball is a giant ball of cream cheese and cheddar rolled around in bacon.
Now it's time to bring in the New Year. To make the cheese balls, I advise you to LIGHTLY spray your hands with cooking spray and get to work. It's SO much easier to roll anything between greasy hands. You can have Ham and bacon cheese ball using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and bacon cheese ball
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hormel bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
Next thing left to do is pop that pretzel stick on top and roll the balls around in a mixture of bacon and chives. Cheddar Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball – perfect Holiday appetizer to bring to any of your parties you have going on between now and Christmas. This ham and cheese ball recipe is a favorite for game day, and it always gets compliments. Scoop it up with crackers. cream cheese, green onions, slices ham.
Ham and bacon cheese ball step by step
- Set cream cheese out and let it reach room temperature..
- Use chopper to chop ham, pecans, bacon pieces, green onion and cheddar cheese.
- Put cream cheese in bowl, if it hasn't warmed enough to smash easily put in microwave for about 30 seconds. Put all chopped ingredients in bowl with cream cheese and fold into cream cheese. Add milk to allow mixture to be softer and easier to dip when chilled. (Add more or less of any ingredients to your personal taste preference… I have found a bit of garlic powder gives it a bolder taste, but I don't always use it).
- Once you have mixed all ingredients well cover and place in refrigerator for at least an hour to chill (I can't always wait the full hour lol) enjoy with favorite crackers, I use Ritz Wheat Crackers..
Bacon-Wrapped Figs With Maple Snakebite Glaze and Goat Cheese and Thyme DipPork. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Combine cheese and flour; add to bacon mixture, stirring until blended. Wrap the cheese ball tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. When you're ready to serve, unwrap the cheese ball, garnish with cilantro leaves if you want, and serve with crackers.