Ham And Cheese Pinwheels. On a lightly floured surface, unroll dough and separate the sheet into rectangles. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with seasoned cream cheese spread, fresh slices of deli ham and cheese and rolled up on tortillas and cut into pieces. The result is a fun appetizer or snack great for any occasion.
Roll out the pizza dough onto a cutting board. Ham and cheese pinwheels require just a couple of ingredients that you likely already have on hand. If you're not a ham fan, swap it out for any deli meat you prefer. You can have Ham And Cheese Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham And Cheese Pinwheels
- Prepare 8 oz of Container of Pilsbury Crescent Rolls.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 6 oz of Ham.
The Best Ham Recipes for Easter. To make these cold Ham and Cheese Tortilla Roll-Ups, ingredients such as, Tortillas – You can use homemade Tortillas or if you are short on time you can even use the store-bought Tortillas. For the Stuffing – For a delicious ham and cheese mixture, you will need Cream Cheese, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Hot Sauce, Salt, Dried Parsley, Ham, Sharp Cheddar, and Fresh Parsley. These hot ham and cheese pinwheels are rolls loaded with plenty of meat and swiss, then topped with a butter poppy seed sauce and baked to golden brown perfection.
Ham And Cheese Pinwheels step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Unroll crescent dough and make sure to seal all the cracks together. Mines ugly but it did the job..
- Mix mayo mustard mixture together in a small bowl..
- Brush the mayo mustard mix over crescent roll..
- Layer the ham on top..
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top. I am a firm believer you can never have too much cheese. 👌.
- Roll up the dough with the filling..
- For easy cutting place in the fridge for 20 mins..
- Cut even pinwheels with a sharp knife..
- Place the slices on a cookie sheet..
- Pop them in the oven for 10-15 mins..
- Let them cool for a minute then serve and enjoy!! 💁.
I serve ham and cheese roll ups at every party and there are never any leftovers! Crispy brown rolls filled with smoky ham and melted cheese, then doused in butter. Let's not tell them that ham and cheese tortilla roll-ups are made with the exact same ingredients as a ham and cheese sandwich, with the bread just swapped out for a tortilla. For the perfect ham and cheese pinwheels, spread a light layer of cream cheese on each tortilla. If you love ham and cheese rolled up in crescent dough, you'll love these Ham and Cheese Pinwheels.