Chicken Broccoli- Mac and Cheese with Bacon.
You can have Chicken Broccoli- Mac and Cheese with Bacon using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli- Mac and Cheese with Bacon
- You need 6 oz of uncooked macaroni elbow or any kind pasta.
- You need 3 cup of fresh pre-chopped broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 slice of bacon coarsley chopped.
- It’s 12 oz of skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch thick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder or minced garlic u can use too.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8 season all spice.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 5 oz of cheddar shredded cheese.
Chicken Broccoli- Mac and Cheese with Bacon step by step
- Start by cooking your pasta al dente. Last two minutes of pasta being done add broccoli to same pan so it can boil. Just two minutes is fine..
- Drain pasta mixture. Set aside..
- Cook in another pan bacon. 4 to 6 minutes till crisp. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and put bacon aside..
- In same skillet u cooked bacon (use same bacon grease) your going to cook your chicken. But first, season your chicken with garlic and season all. Then throw chicken in pan with bacon grease..
- Cook chicken for about 6 to 8 minutes..
- Combine remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt, milk, stock, and flour, stirring with a whisk. Add milk mixture to pan; bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Add pasta mixture and 2 ounces cheese; toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining 3 ounces cheese and bacon. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts..