Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Layer Cake.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate peppermint crunch layer cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Layer Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Layer Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate peppermint crunch layer cake using 20 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Layer Cake:
- Make ready of For Cake.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 11/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large egg.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Take 1 cup of brewed coffee, cooled to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 bag of Milano Peppermint Slice Cookies (Pepperidge Farms Brand).
- Get of For Whipped Chocolate Ganach Filling and Frosting.
- Get 16 ounces of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Make ready 3 cups of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of tea vanilla extract.
- Take of For White Chocolate Peppermint Glaze.
- Prepare 8 ounces of white chocolate, chopped (not chips).
- Take 3 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of pure peppermint extract.
- Take of Garnish.
- Prepare as needed of Andes Peppermint Chips,.
Steps to make Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Layer Cake:
- Make Cake.
- Preheat the 9ven to 350. Spray 4- 8 inch cake pans with bakers spray..
- In a nowl, whisk together flour, naking powder, cocoa powder and salt.
- In another bowl whisk eggs, milk, oil and vanilla.
- Slowly beat in flour until smooth, then slowly add coffe to make a thin batter.
- Assemble Cake.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake 12 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes put just clean. Cool 8n pans 10 minutes than transfer to racks to cool completely.
- Make Peppermint Cookie Crunch.
- Reserve 6 cookies and set aside for finished cake.
- Crush remaining cookies in a food processor, reserve in a bowl.
- Make Whipped Chocolate Ganache Filling and Frosting.
- Heat cream to just below a simmer and pour over chopped chocolt in a large bowl until smooth. Refrigerate until very cold, at least 2 hours or this can be done a day in advance.
- Beat cold chocolate until light and fluffy.
- Place one cake layer, bottom up on serving plate.
- Spread with some chocolate ganache filling.
- Sprinkle some crushed peppermint cookie crumbs on filling.
- Add second cake layer, bottom up.
- Add more filling and sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Add third cake layer, bottom up and again sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Add last cake layer, bottom up and frost entire cake. Refrigerate about 1 hour before glazing.
- Make Peppermint Glaze.
- Melt white chocolate, cream and peppermint extract until smooth. Cool about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle over cake.
- Sprinkle Andies Peppermint Chips on while glaze iswet.
- Press reserved Coolies on side of cake. Refrigerate cake at least 2 hours before slicing but serve at room temperature.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate peppermint crunch layer cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!