Pho Ga, Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pho ga, vietnamese chicken noodle soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pho Ga, Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pho Ga, Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pho ga, vietnamese chicken noodle soup using 27 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pho Ga, Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get of Meat.
- Take 500 g of Chicken Thigh (On the Bone).
- Prepare of Chicken Breast Boneless (Optional).
- Take of Broth.
- Make ready 1 of Knotted Chicken Stock Pod.
- Make ready 4 Cups of Water.
- Make ready 5 of TBPS Fish Sauce.
- Get 1/2 of TPS Sugar.
- Take 2 of TBPS Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Onion.
- Take 2 Inches of Ginger.
- Make ready 2 Bunches of Spring Onions.
- Prepare 3 Pods of Star Anise.
- Prepare 3 of Cloves.
- Take 1 of TBPS Black Pepper Corn.
- Prepare 2 of TBPS Coriander Seeds.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Coriander.
- Make ready of Noodles.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Pho Rice Noodles.
- Make ready of Garnish.
- Make ready 3-4 of Thai Basil.
- Get 1 of Lime.
- Make ready of Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Get of Spring Onions.
- Take of Mint.
- Make ready of Birds Eye Chilli.
Steps to make Pho Ga, Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Soak in hot water for 20 – 25 mins until soft.
- Drain and soak in cold water after.
- Cook soaked noodles in a separate pot for 1 – 2 minutes once the broth is ready.
- Roast or Char whole onion over an open fire on a stove & set aside.
- Slice and smash 2 inches of ginger.
- Cut 2 bunches of green onions in half and smash the ends..
- Pan toast star anise, cloves, black peppercorns & coriander seed till it’s fragrant..
- Add cut ginger, spring onions & coriander into the pan to fry..
- Put all toasted ingredients into a soup bag and place them into a soup pot..
- Add water, chicken stock, fish sauce, sugar, salt..
- Once boiling, add chicken in for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the broth after 10 – 15 mins. Shred meat off and set meat aside..
- Put bones & spare parts back into the pot to continue simmer for better broth.
- Taste as it goes, feel free to add more fish sauce or salt for more taste..
- Put bean sprouts at the bottom of a serving bowl.
- Put cooked noodles on top of the bean sprouts.
- Lay meat on top.
- Add broth in.
- Lay spring onions, Thai basil, mint & coriander on top.
- Squeeze a wedge of lime.
- On a separate condiment saucer, dice chilli up and add fish sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pho ga, vietnamese chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!