Chicken Tikka Kebabs.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken tikka kebabs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Tikka Kebabs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Tikka Kebabs is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken tikka kebabs using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Kebabs:
- Make ready of Chicken Marinade.
- Make ready 2 of chicken breasts cubed.
- Take 125 ml of greek yoghurt.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1/2 of juice lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take of Flatbreads.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of self raising flour + more for hands.
- Prepare Splash of olive oil.
- Take of Salad (Kachumber).
- Get Half of cucumber deseeded and chopped finely.
- Take 3 of tomatoes deseeded and chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion chopped finely.
- Take Handful of fresh coriander chopped finely.
- Get 1/2 of juice lemon.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Kebabs:
- Combine all marinade ingredients with the chicken, mix well and refrigerate for at least an hour but ideally overnight. Fry your chicken on a hot pan, skewer and grill, or bake in oven at 230 degrees for 15-20 minutes..
- Combine Greek yoghurt and self raising flour in a bowl and mix adding more flour where necessary. Flour hands and knead quickly on a lightly oiled surface. Split into four and roll out one at a time. Put breads on dry pan at high heat for 1 minute each side..
- Mix the tomato, cucumber and red onion in a bowl. Add lemon juice and salt and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Add chopped coriander before serving..
- Place chicken and salad on bread with sauce of your choice. I use garlic mayo and sriracha sauce..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken tikka kebabs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!