Ham and Goat Cheese Sandwiches. Ditch the ham and add more apple slices and more goat cheese crumbles. Or try adding roasted carrots, pureed roasted butternut squash, or pickled beets This sandwich is perfect for picnics, lunch boxes, or even as an appetizer for parties! Home Recipes Asparagus, Serrano Ham, and Goat Cheese Tea Sandwiches.
Make this Ham & Cheese Sandwich from Delish.com today—it's going to be way better than the one you had in your lunch box as a kid. This ham sandwich is great for many reasons. It's got a beautiful golden crust (thanks mayo!), a quick and simple honey mustard sauce, and briny pickles for crunch. You can cook Ham and Goat Cheese Sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Goat Cheese Sandwiches
- You need 6 oz of goat cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- It’s 1 of chipotle hot sauce (or franks red hot sauce).
- Prepare 8 slice of whole grain bread.
- You need 1/2 lb of black forest ham.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- It’s 2 cup of mixed baby greens.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
A ham and cheese sandwich is a common type of sandwich. It is made by putting cheese and sliced ham between two slices of bread. The bread is sometimes buttered and/or toasted. Vegetables like lettuce, tomato, onion or pickle slices can also be included.
Ham and Goat Cheese Sandwiches instructions
- Mash goat cheese, almonds and 2-3 teaspoons hot sauce in a bowl with a fork until combined..
- Spread mixture evenly on 4 slices of bread, then top with ham and avocado slices..
- Toss mixed baby greens with the olive oil, a few dashes of hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl..
- Add baby greens to the sandwiches and cover with remaining bread..
Mini rolls stuffed with deli ham and melted Swiss cheese are baked with a savory poppyseed-mustard sauce for an easy, tasty little bite or appetizer. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Ham and Cheese Party Sandwiches. In small bowl, combine the goat cheese and balsamic vinegar and mix until well combined. Looking for an easy dinner recipe that uses hummus and cheese? In small bowl, mix hummus and goat cheese.