Pepper Parmesan Crusted Baked Ham. For Parmesan crust, combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Brush pineapple glaze over surface of ham. Place ham in a shallow baking pan.
Treat the family tonight with our Baked Steak with Parmesan and Pepper Crust. Twenty minutes and four ingredients are all you need for this baked steak recipe. Parmesan, mayonnaise and breadcrumbs may seen an unlikely pairing for fish, but they create a flavor-packed crust that helps keep the fish deliciously moist while it bakes. You can have Pepper Parmesan Crusted Baked Ham using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepper Parmesan Crusted Baked Ham
- You need 1 of fully cooked bone in half ham.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of course ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dijon mustard or mustard you like.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
Combine mayo, cheese, and red pepper; set aside. note: I often add a bit more red pepper after a small taste test. Lay salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking pan. Pat the fillets dry with a paper towel, and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. In a shallow dish, stir together the flour, ¼ teaspoon salt, and black pepper.
Pepper Parmesan Crusted Baked Ham instructions
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Spray a baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl, mix well, brush all surfaces of ham lightly with mixture. In another small bowl combine pepper and parmesan, coat ham with this pressing to adhere. Place ham cut side down in baking pan. Pour water and cream around ham. Cover ham loosely with foil. Bake 12 minutes a pound just until heated through. Let sit 10 minutes before carving.
I added black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and celery salt to mine. Fry the chicken for only one minute on each side, then place on a cooling rack over a baking sheet. When all of the cutlets have been fried, place the racked chicken into the oven until cooked through. Baked Panko Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries. In some circles zucchini is kind of a hard sell, am I right?