Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo. Welcome to My Channel Chaexze Sandoval! Pang ulam mga kapatid mura na nakakapagpa bata pa.hehe search nyo pa.joke!😉 SPICY CHICKEN FEET ADOBO Ingredients. Our recipe for today is a spicy dish made of chicken feet.
This chicken feet adobo recipe is one of the delicacies of Pinoys. But I think it is an Asian dish and there are dozens of Chinese dishes of chicken On the contrary, when you say adobo, that is truly a Filipino dish. When buying chicken feet in the wet market, it is very advantageous to that is is already.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spicy chicken feet adobo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Welcome to My Channel Chaexze Sandoval! Pang ulam mga kapatid mura na nakakapagpa bata pa.hehe search nyo pa.joke!😉 SPICY CHICKEN FEET ADOBO Ingredients. Our recipe for today is a spicy dish made of chicken feet.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spicy chicken feet adobo using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Make ready 1 lb of chicken feet (cleaned).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of whole peppercorn.
- Take 3 pcs of dried Thai chili.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 3-4 pcs of dried bay leaves.
- Make ready 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 18 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of water.
Like tongue, blood and offal, chicken feet are, understandably, an acquired taste. Images of nails and claws are definitely something to get past of but believe me, cook chicken feet right, simmer them patiently to wherein tendons are literally falling off the bones, and you'll discover the most succulent. Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. It's an easy one pot meal, and you won't believe how silky and flavorful the sauce is!
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Heat cooking pot and pour-in 16 tablespoons of cooking oil..
- Fry the chicken feet until color turns light brown. Set aside..
- On a clean pot, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil..
- Saute garlic and dried chili..
- Put-in the fried chicken feet, soy sauce, and water. Let boil..
- Add the dried bay leaves, whole peppercorn, oyster sauce, salt, and sugar. Stir and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender.Note: add water as necessary..
- Add vinegar and stir. Cook for 5 minutes more..
- Turn-off heat, and then transfer to a serving plate..
- Serve, share and enjoy !!.
I'd never tried chicken adobo before, but it seemed too easy to pass up. It's so delicious I've added it to my regular rotation. Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is a filipino dish that can be cooked and prepared in huge amounts because it has a longer shelf life. This chicken feet adobo recipe is one of the delicacies of Pinoys. But I think it is an Asian dish and there are dozens of Chinese dishes of chicken feet with soy sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spicy chicken feet adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!