Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder. This festive Instant Pot Ham makes a striking beautiful centerpiece to feed a crowd for any special occasions including Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Dinner! Instant Pot baked ham keeps your oven free for other dishes, and prep is a breeze. Place the ham in the Instant Pot.
Cook a ham…… That is the one we are going to look at today – I think you know what the Time. You want your ham to be done fast. Whether it's Christmas or Easter, you got hungry guests. instapot recipes. You can have Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder
- It’s 6-8 of red potatoes, chunked.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of carrots, chunked.
- It’s 3 of ribs celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 16 oz. of cubed ham.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s to taste of Pepper, garlic powder & parsley,.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese & sour cream, optional toppings.
Best Damn Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops – RecipeTeacher. Instant Pot Ham and Bean Soup Recipe – Made with leftover ham bone and dry beans. #hamandbeansoup #instantpot. Home Instapot review what is The Best instant pot for me? Continue reading so you will discover why I prefer Instapot as the most utilized kitchen gadget in my kitchen.
Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder step by step
- Place potatoes, onion, carrots, celery, corn and ham in Instapot..
- Add seasonings and chicken broth and stir well..
- Cook on soup setting adjusting the time up to 20 minutes. Once finished, release steam and stir..
- Add flour and cream. Stir to combine; lock lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes. Release any steam that may have built back up and remove lid..
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!.
- NOTE: This recipe can also be made in a crockpot. Place all of Step 1 and Step 2 ingredients into crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hrs. Add Step 4 ingredients afterwards and cook on high an additional 15 minutes. Enjoy!.
Before we get into the recipes … Basic InstaPot Recipes You Will Make Often. If you are just getting started, I recommend trying something really easy to get your feet. I sorta misread the recipe and put the ham in the instapot. Hope that doesn't have negative effects. This Best Instapot Reviews will help you to Choose the right Model For Yourself.