15 Minute Spicy Chicken Fry. If needing more, simply double the recipe. This is a great base recipe, that is ripe for addition add-ins. Chicken, shrimp or pork is a nice addition for a meal.
Not only was it an economical option for my broke ass, but it was quick and delicious too! Skip the takeout and make this shrimp and snap pea stir fry at home. It'll take less time than delivery, it'll be healthier, and you'll feel like you accomplished something. #winning!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, 15 minute spicy chicken fry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
15 Minute Spicy Chicken Fry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 15 Minute Spicy Chicken Fry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
If needing more, simply double the recipe. This is a great base recipe, that is ripe for addition add-ins. Chicken, shrimp or pork is a nice addition for a meal.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have 15 minute spicy chicken fry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 15 Minute Spicy Chicken Fry:
- Take 4-5 of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Sriracha Sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Mustard Sauce / Honey Mustard Sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Take 1-2 tsp of or to taste Red Chilli Sauce (optional).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready as required of Oil.
The main flavors in this sweet and spicy dish come from soy sauce, sambal oelek, rice vinegar, tomato paste, and sugar. The Thai stir fry sauce I use in this Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry is like the Thai equivalent of Charlie, my All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce. If you haven't discovered Charlie yet, pop over because honestly, especially if you are pressed for time, he will be life changing. Sweet and Spicy Chicken is so crispy and coated in the most flavourful, sweet and spicy sauce.
Instructions to make 15 Minute Spicy Chicken Fry:
- Thaw the chicken drumsticks in the microwave. Wash well and keep in a mixing bowl..
- Add all the sauces, the pepper and salt. Rub well and set aside for 5 mins..
- Heat oil in a kadhai / a saucepan / nonstick tawa, Add the chicken pieces, shallow fry from both sides until golden brown and cooked..
- Serve with ketchup on the side..
The chicken is fried to perfection and after that coated in a delicious sticky sauce. Brown sugar, garlic, fresh ginger, and red pepper flakes make the sauce a great combo of sweet and savory! This chicken chow fun recipe is super fast to make and yields restaurant-style results. The dish is loaded with fat noodles, tender chicken Most Chinese fried noodle recipes require a wok and a gas range. Sunchokes take the place of water chestnuts in this tasty stir-fry.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food 15 minute spicy chicken fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!