Kunafa recipe home. While the kanafa is baking, prepare the syrup. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the remaining butter and mix with kunafa shreds to coat evenly.
Kunafa Recipe is known as Queen of Arabic dessert. It is most royal and supreme dessert made up of mozzarella cheese and vermicelli, which gives crisp and crunchy finishing. The Kunafa consist of rose and orange blossom scented sugar syrup and cheesy filling inside. You can have Kunafa recipe home using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kunafa recipe home
- You need 2 packet of Vermicelli sewiyan (Mehran).
- It’s 4-5 cubes of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh cream.
- You need As needed of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar for syrup & drops of lime juice it will not crystalise.
- It’s Pinch of food colour orange (optional).
- You need of for Garnishing.
- It’s 2-3 of cherry.
- It’s 3 tsp of cream.
- You need 2 tsp of pistachios.
Make the syrup: in a medium sized saucepan, combine sugar, water, rose water and lemon juice. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Kunafa or Kanafeh is a traditional Arab dessert made with noodle like pastry dough ,layered with cheese or cream fillings and soaked in sugar syrup. The kunafa dough is available ready-made in most of the supermarkets in UAE.
Kunafa recipe home step by step
- Firstly crush the sewi well then add butter to it & pinch of food colour if you are adding butter is used just to combine it a bit then set one layer & set aside while setting one layes you can use a glass to flatten it well or any cup to level leaving no space it must be cover one layer well.
- Now whisk the cream cheese & fresh cream together to get one creamy texture then add in the pan in which we set one layer of sewi.
- Set with the spatula the cream on to it now add the rest of the sewi required to cover Another layer.
- Now gradually set it well add keep on stove on simmer flame for five minutes slowly check the corner if it’s done then pinch another pan and turn from that pan to other pan and cook it again on simmer flame for five minutes & remove it.
- Tip of the day: don’t try to use spatula or spoon to turn kunafa while cook process it will spread apart turn from pan to pan to cook on either sides.
- Now while it’s warm add the sugar syrup and garnish it with crushed pistachios dash of cream & a sweet cherry and enjoy the yummy dessert @ home !!!!!.
You can find them in the freezer section. Itvis also known as Queen of Arabic Dessert. Kunafa consists of crunchy vermicell with scented R. Kunafa Recipe "Sweet As Turkish Delight" I like my Kunafa after a simple meal of Koobideh or Ghormeh Sabzi. Serve the Kunafa alongside a hot beverage and a few more nuts for cracking.