Kunafa. In Arabic, kunāfa may refer to the string pastry itself, or to the entire dessert dish. Its most common Arabic form, كنافة which renders kunāfa in Roman script, comes from the Coptic Egyptian word. Crunchy shredded phyllo dough is layered with a creamy sweet cheese filling and soaked with rose water syrup in this dessert.
Kunafa is a well-known Arabic dessert. It is a syrup soaked cheese pastry. Some say it dates back Kunafa is traditionally served all year round, legend has it that it was created in Egypt hundreds of. You can cook Kunafa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kunafa
- Prepare 3 cup of phanian.
- Prepare 4 tsp of butter/ Desi ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozeralla cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 packet of cream.
- Prepare of Almonds chopped.
- You need of For sugar syrup.
- It’s 4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of water.
The buttery pastry of kunafa is typically prepared and eaten during Ramadan. A not-so-authenic cheese kunafa made with everyone's favorite mozzarella cheese! Crunchy shredded pastry filled with an ooey gooey mixture of mozzarella and a secret ingredient that keeps the cheese. See more ideas about Kunafa recipe, Dessert recipes, Desserts. · Crunchy kunafa cones filled with alternating layers of Nutella and whipped cream then sprinkled with your favorite topping.
- Sugar ko Pani add kar ke dissolve kar lain on low flame and get a side.
- Phanian ko small piece Mein tor lain us Mein achi tarah butter laga dain par coating ho jse.
- Aik pan Mein first layer phanian rakhain achi tarah spoon sy Daba kar set karain.
- Ab is ke opper cream add kar spread krain phr cheese phaila dain.
- Last layer par par phanian set krain ab ko pre heat oven or 180 par 15 min bake kar lain.
- After 15 min is ko aik plate Mein nikal kar sugar syrup achi tarah top or spread kar dain badam sy garnish kar dain.
Find kunafa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Kunafah (also spelled, kunafa, knafeh, kanafeh) is a Middle Eastern/Arab dessert made with a shredded pastry dough (kataifi), soaked in a sweet syrup (often. From easy Kunafa recipes to masterful Kunafa preparation techniques, find Kunafa ideas Kunafa Cooking Tips. For a stronger flavor and aroma, toast spices before grinding them, and only grind the.