Easy, Delicious French Toast.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy, delicious french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy, Delicious French Toast is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy, Delicious French Toast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy, delicious french toast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy, Delicious French Toast:
- Make ready of Eggs.
- Prepare of milk.
- Get of sprinkle nutmeg.
- Prepare of sprinkle cinnamon.
- Take of Tuscany Bread.
- Make ready of butter.
- Get of maple syrup (for garnish).
Steps to make Easy, Delicious French Toast:
- Crack 2 eggs into shallow bottomed bowl..
- Add 1/3 cup milk and whip with whisk or fork (I like to use a fork)..
- Sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon in with milk and eggs and stir lightly with utensil used before (whisk or fork)..
- Turn on stove burner to high heat and melt 2 tbsp butter (2 tbsp per slice of bread) in frying pan..
- Place bread slice in egg mixture, and then flip onto other side..
- Once butter in pan has melted, place soaked bread slice into pan and wait about 2 minutes before flipping..
- Once flipped, let bread cook for another 30 seconds before plating..
- (Repeat steps 3-7 for additional 2 slices of bread).
- Garnish with maple syrup is desired..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy, delicious french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!