You can cook Easy Brownies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Brownies
- It’s 150 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 80 grams of bittersweet chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liqueur or flavor extract.
- Prepare 250 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 65 grams of Pure cocoa powder.
- It’s 70 grams of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of rock salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
Easy Brownies step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C.
- in a double broiler, slowly melt the chocolate and butter. cool for a few minutes..
- Grease a 7 x 7 pan lined with baking paper..
- add in the sugar & the liqueur to the chocolate, butter mixture..
- whisk the eggs one at a time..
- sift in the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. fold until the batter is thick and shiny. then stroke it a couple dozen more..
- Pour the mixture in the greased baking pan and bake for 25-30minutes..
- Allow it to cool then refrigerate for at least an hour before sprinkling powdered sugar or cocoa (optional) and cutting to desired sizes..