Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, aubergine casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aubergine Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Aubergine Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook aubergine casserole using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine Casserole:
- Make ready 6 cups of crushed butter crackers.
- Make ready 3 of large aubergine eggplants.
- Get 3 of large carrot.
- Get 3 pounds of chicken leg quarters.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt for aubergine.
Steps to make Aubergine Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice the aubergine and add salt. Let sit 20 minutes this will pull the bitterness out of the aubergine. Drain and lightly rinse the aubergine..
- Peel and slice the carrots.
- Boil the chicken salt, garlic, carrots and paprika..
- Add the aubergine to a pan with pepper and onions.
- When the chicken is done remove the skin. Shred the chicken and dispose of the bones..
- Set the skin aside.
- Mix the chicken, carrots, and aubergine mixture..
- To an oven safe deep dish add 1/3 of the crackercrumbs..
- Add 1 cup of cheese.
- Add 1/2 aubergine mixture then 1/3 of crackercrumbs.
- Add rest of aubergine mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese and crackercrumbs..
- Chop the chicken skins and add seasoned salt..
- Top the casserole with the chicken skins. Add a cup of the broth you made from boiling the chicken..
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food aubergine casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!