Paneer gobhi kebab. This appetizer recipe is made using paneer and curd. It is a mouth-watering snack recipe and is ideal for parties and get-togethers. Paneer is loved and relished by kids and adults alike.
Paneer Tikka is an easy-to-make snack recipe that every vegetarian loves. In this video, we are demonstrating a simple and healthy paneer tikka recipe that is made in microwave. To make this easy and healthy paneer recipe, you need curd, coriander powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, salt, garam masala, tandoori masala, red chilli sauce, lime juice. You can have Paneer gobhi kebab using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer gobhi kebab
- It’s 1 cup of grated paneer.
- Prepare 1 of gobhi.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need of oil.
Kid-friendly Indian Recipes Chili Paneer – Hot and Sour Stir Fried Cottage Cheese Paneer Tikka; Paneer Tikka Kali Mirch; Paneer Shashlik; Malai Paneer Tikka; Ajwaini Paneer Tikka; Paneer Sheekh Kebab; Vegetable Kebab; Firdousi Alu; Tandoori Mushrooms; Cheese Kebab; Tandoori Gobhi; Vegetable Combo Platter; Deep Fried Veg Starters. Vegetable Samosa; Vegetable Pakora; Chilli Pakora; Baingan Pakora; Gobhi Pakora; Paneer Pakora. Gobhi (Kung Pao) Gobhi (Chilli) Gobhi (Manchurian) Vegetable Spring Rolls. Vegetable Seekh Kebab (Cheese) Vegetable Seekh Kebab (Plain) Steamed Veg Momos.
Paneer gobhi kebab step by step
- Boil some water and keep gobhi in it for 3-4 min… keep it out.
- Grated paneer and gobhi add boiled potatoes corn flour and all spices.
- Make a smooth dough…make small balls flattened it..
- Take a pan add some oil keep the kebabs on it…make them brown from both sides….serve with lemon sauce chutney.
Paneer Tikka (Pudina) Paneer Tikka (Tandoori) Paneer (Chili) Paneer (Dry Red Chilli) Paneer (Manchurian ) Starters (Meat Lovers) Chicken Lollipops. Aloo gobi (pronounced [aːluː ɡɔːbʱiː]) is a vegetarian dish from the Indian subcontinent made with potatoes (aloo), cauliflower (gob(h)i), and Indian spices. It is popular in Indian and Pakistani cuisines. It is yellowish in colour, due to the use of turmeric, and occasionally contains kalonji and curry leaves. Other common ingredients include garlic, ginger, onion, coriander stalks.