Bitter gourd kebabs. Hi guys, Here is my Kerala Kebabs recipe hope you all enjoy my video! Don't forget to turn on the notification bell , Like,comment,share and subscribe for. Bittergourd Recipes- Bitter gourd is one of the most underrated vegetables across the globe.
Bitter Gourd is considered best vegetable for diabetics. Follow the recipe and enjoy delicious kebab with bread slice or alone. Bitter gourd is a warm season crop and is harvested in Summer. You can have Bitter gourd kebabs using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bitter gourd kebabs
- It’s 1/2 cup of bitter gourd grated.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of carrot grated.
- You need 3/4 cup of green peas boiled and coarsely mashed.
- You need 1/4 cup of paneer, crumbled.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corinader leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 2 pieces of green chill chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry mango powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s as required of Oil to shallow fry.
Harvesting is done while the gourd is still young and tender which is when the fruits are at their best stage for consumption. Bitter gourd does not necessarily mean a bitter meal experience. With the right ingredients and techniques, bitter gourd can actually taste better than most of our regular vegetables. Bitter gourds are very low in calories but dense with precious nutrients.
Bitter gourd kebabs instructions
- For tikki:— Add a little salt to grated bittergourd, mix well and keep aside for 5 min.squeeze the water from it..
- Now in a large bowl and bittergourd, carrot, green peas, paneer, coriander leaves, bread crumbs, green chilli, dried mango powder,and salt in a bowl and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into flat round kabab..
- Heat a non-sticks tawa and grease it using oil,now put kabab's on the pan..
- Cook each kabab, till it turns golden brown in colour from the both sides.keep aside..
Bitter gourd which has a scientific name of Momordica charantia; it is called as kugua (mandarin), karela (Hindi), hagala kayi (Kannada), pavakka (Tamil) other than that it is also called as balsam pear. Bitter gourds are very low in calories but dense with precious Bitter gourd treats blood disorders: Bitter gourd juice is highly beneficial for treating blood disorders. Tie each bitter-gourd with thread properly. Bitter gourds are among the most beloved and most hated veggies in India, but there is This simple but delicious Bitter Gourd Sabzi, cooked with spices and peanuts, is enough to convert the most. Karela, also known as bitter gourd and bitter melon, is a popular ingredient in many Asian countries.