Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ray's' asiago penne chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ray's' asiago penne chicken pasta using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta:
- Take 1 box of mini penne pasta.
- Prepare 6 of boiled and shredded chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 bag of of frozen broccoli.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Take 1 pints of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded asiago cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Make ready 1 of pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chili flakes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Chicken bullion.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 1 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of parsley.
Instructions to make Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta:
- Start by cooking chicken shredding and set aside.
- cook pasta as directed set aside. cook broccoli as directed on bag and set aside.
- add butter, olive oil and all seasonings, and garlic into a pot cook down about 2 minutes add in flour storing till crumbly, now add in heavy cream bring to a simmer cook till thickened about 7-10minutes. If still not as thick as you desire you can add another tablespoon of flour. now add in Asiago cheese.Check for seasonings. salt & pepper as desired..
- add broccoli and chicken to sauce, pour over pasta. We serve family style. Top with parmesan cheese & more asiago if desired.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ray's' asiago penne chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!