Sweet Potato Kebab. These sweet and spicy chicken potato kebabs are the most delicious combo of flavors. Tossed in a flavorful spice mixture, grilled until juicy tender, and finished off with a sweet honey glaze. Sweet Potato – Lentil Kebabs: a healthy kebab recipe using a mix of lentils, sweet potatoes, and spices.
You can brush them again lightly with olive oil just before removing them from the grill to. Serve Sweet Potato & Beet Kebab Ball Recipe with ketchup, along with other appetizers like Egg Shoap Recipe Assamese Appetizer and Bhaji Miligai And Baby Potato Fry Recipe. 'Sweet Potato Pumpkin Kebabs' are the video dish I am excited to share with all of you. You can cook Sweet Potato Kebab using 15 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Kebab
- Prepare 2 of Medium sized Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Big Potato.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chopped Carrot.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chopped green beans.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped red or green Capsicum(optional).
- You need 2-3 tablespoon of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of green Peas.
- You need 1/4 of th cup grated Cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder/curry powder.
- Prepare 1/3 of rd teaspoon Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Vegetable oil +1 teaspoon more.
They are fried for sure, but not deep-fried. That's a good thing for me, because typically I'm not really into fried food. Sweet Potato Kebabs (Shakarkand ke Kebab) – Fabulous fun with veggies. These Kebabs are made from sweet potato with cashew nuts to give it great flavorings.
Sweet Potato Kebab instructions
- Boil and mash both kinds of potatoes..
- Assemble and prepare all the vegetables ready..
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in pan and temper with cumin seeds..
- Saute for few seconds and then add the veggies..
- Stir fry the veggies for 2-3 minutes and then add the spices..
- Stir and mix well with 3 tablespoon of water..
- Cook for a minute and then add salt, coriander leaves and kasuri methi..
- Mix and with the help of a potato masher mash the veggies a little bit. Slight mashing is good to use them in the kebab..
- Veggies are now ready to use..
- In a mixing bowl add sweet potato and potato mash..
- Mix them together..
- Add the prepared veggies..
- Mix well with your hand to make a little sticky mixture..
- Add grated cheese and mix well..
- Adjust seasoning in this stage, add salt if necessary..
- Now make a patty out of a small lime size mixture..
- Make all the patties out of the mixture and arrange them in a dusted plate..
- Heat oil in a non stick pan..
- Place 4 or 5 kebabs in the hot pan..
- Shallow fry them in medium heat for 3-4 minutes and then flip them carefully..
- Cook for more 2-3 minutes or until the kebabs are golden brown from both sides and firm in shape..
- Transfer the kebabs in a plate..
- Cook all the kebabs and serve them with yoghurt coriander raita..
Use potatoes whole if they are 'bite-sized' or slice in half. Thread potato and sweet corn alternately onto kebab skewers. Take the sweet potatoes in an aluminium wrap and add oil and salt to them and bundle. The sweet potato should be just cooked. Remove from oven and allow to cool a little.