Creamy pasta with chicken and bacon. Made with cream, parmesan, chicken, bacon and garlic. I've been crowned the Queen of Creamy-Without-Cream*, but today I'm dethroning myself temporarily just so I can share this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta with you without an inkling of guilt. Creamy chicken pasta with spinach and bacon is one of my favorite things to eat!
There's nothing complicated about this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta recipe, but it's everything you could want when we need a comforting. Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce. In this Italian-inspired recipe, the chicken, penne pasta, and vegetables are smothered in creamy, homemade Alfredo sauce made with Parmesan cheese. You can have Creamy pasta with chicken and bacon using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy pasta with chicken and bacon
- It’s 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs or breast cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 4 slices of bacon chopped.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmigiano reggiano.
- You need of Fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 12 oz of penne pasta.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
This dish is packed full of everything we love when we're having a rough day, or when we really just want some classic flavor combinations: penne pasta. A creamy garlic cheese sauce to carry the taste of each. This pasta dish is perfect for all the chicken, bacon, spinach, and cream lovers out there–the rich creamy sauce is loaded with Parmesan cheese and tomatoes. Mix in Parmesan cheese, bacon, chicken, and parsley until well combined.
Creamy pasta with chicken and bacon step by step
- Fill a large pot with water, add a generous sprinkle of salt and bring to a boil.In a large skillet with high sides, add the bacon and cook over medium heat until it renders its fat and becomes crispy, about 3 to 5 minutes, remove to a plate with a slotted spoon and discard most of the fat leaving behind just 1 tablespoon..
- Add the butter and allow it to melt. Mix together the chicken with the seasoning and add it to the hot pan. Cook it stirring it around for about 4 to 5 minutes or until all the sides of the chicken have developed some color..
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for about 7 minutes or until the onions become translucent. Add the stock (this is the point where you need to add the pasta to the boiling water, cook it according to package instructions and drain well.) and allow it to bubble away for about 5 to 6 minutes or until the liquid has reduced by half..
- Add the heavy cream along with a small pinch of salt and pepper and fresh chopped parsley, allow the cream to simmer for a couple of minutes.Add the pasta to the sauce along with the cooked bacon and parmiggiano and give everything a good stir to make sure every piece of pasta is coated in the sauce. And serve right away.
Here's what you need: bacon, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onions, garlic, spinach, milk, fettuccine, pesto, parmesan cheese Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink, then remove from the pot and set aside. This easy, creamy chicken and bacon pasta recipe ticks all the boxes. Who would have thought that a plate of chicken and bacon pasta could be mostly vegetables by volume and still taste great? Here's another one to add to the lists of recipes you never thought would be healthy: pasta with chicken and bacon in cream sauce!