Veg Seekh Kebabs. vegetable seekh kabab with detailed photo and video recipe. this is an adaptation to the famous minced meat seekh kabab for veggie lovers or vegetarians. Veg seekh kabab recipe – Delicious veg kabab recipe made using veggies like potatoes, peas and textured vegetable protein i.e Soya granules or chunks. Veg seekh kabab or kebab is the best replacement of the non veg seekh kabab for vegetarians.
These kebabs are delicious and make a special occasion starter. Veg Seekh Kabab is a delicious snack cum starter made using mixed vegetables like carrot, beans, cabbage, peas, capsicum, potatoes and spices. Skewers are called seekh hence the name. You can have Veg Seekh Kebabs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg Seekh Kebabs
- It’s 3 of large boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated paneer.
- It’s 3 tsp of roasted chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1 of medium size carrot(grated).
- It’s 5-6 of nos french beans(grated).
- You need 1 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 TSP of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chat masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of cumin seeds.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
Made with grated boiled potatoes, carrots peas and dal this mouth-watering kebab will leave every one licking their finger tips. Since most of us do not have a tandoor available at home. The kebabs can be deep fried also for those of you who dont own a oven. Make the kebabs as per the same method as above and deep fry.
Veg Seekh Kebabs instructions
- Heat little oil in a pan.Add cumin seeds.When they begin to splitter,add the onion, french beans and carrot. Also add salt and turmeric powder.Saute for sometime on high heat. Remove and allow to cool on a dish..
- Next add the paneer, potatoes, chickpea flour, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, chat masala powder, garam masala powder to the cooled veggies. Mix everything nicely and arrange the kebabs in bamboo skewers..
- Heat little oil in a griddle or tawa and fry the kebabs..
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce..
It is a veg seekh kebab recipe that even Non vegetarians also enjoy. Curd or yogurt is good for bones and cottage cheese too is great protein source. So, this paneer Seekh Kabab is not only tasty. Vegetarian seekh kabab is delicious and healthy Indian Veg kabab recipe. Serve the veg seekh kebab hot with sliced onion, lemon wedges, mint coriander chutney and tomato ketchup.