Brazilian Cheese Bread.
You can have Brazilian Cheese Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Cheese Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cups of tapioca flours.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder (optional).
- It’s 1/7 teaspoon of garlic powder (optional).
Brazilian Cheese Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°f.
- Blend ingredients in blender.
- Pour mixture into an oiled mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes.