Rajma kebab with stuffed mushroom. Rajma galouti kebab recipe is a perfect party starter. Also, we can make this for kid's snacks as well. Rajma kebab can be served with green chutney or can be served as a burger patty or stuffed inside wrap too.
Rajma is a favorite in my house. from these pinkish or maroonish red colored beans most often, I prepare Rajma recipe, which is a staple during weekends. This rajma kebabs is the newest addition in the recipes I prepare from rajma. These rajma kebabs have a firm texture and not melt in the mouth like vegetarian galouti kebabs. You can cook Rajma kebab with stuffed mushroom using 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajma kebab with stuffed mushroom
- It’s 1 bowl of boiled kidney Bean.
- It’s 2 of medium size boiled and mashed potato.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of chopped coriander.
- You need 4 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of roasted gram powder.
- It’s 2 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- It’s 6 piece of garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown onion paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of brown cashew nut paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil.
- You need of For Kabab masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds, coriander seeds fennel seeds.
- It’s 4 of Black cardamom.
- Prepare 6 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 16 of black pepper.
- It’s 8 inch of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of star anise.
- You need 10 of cloves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Carmon seed.
- It’s 2 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dry rose petals.
- Prepare of For the kebab stuffing.
- It’s 8 piece of button mushroom.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of brown Maw and grated paneer.
- Prepare 1 of big pink red chilli powder black pepper powder and cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
They make for a nice evening snack for kids or can feature in your. Rajma Paratha is a stuffed paratha variety with rajma filling…it is healthy too with a additional reason its easy to whip up and needs no side dish as it tastes good even as such may be just raita to finish it up. Rajma kebab can be served as flavorful appetizer with green chutney and some salad. They make for a perfect tea-time snack and you can also roll them in wraps with salad and dip as a wholesome meal.
Rajma kebab with stuffed mushroom instructions
- Take a pan and heat it now add all kebab Spice roast it on the medium flame now remove it a plate. Make it fine Kabab powder..
- Now this pen take a one spoon oil in it Fried all mushroom light Golden brown remove it in the plate.add cumin remaining hot oil them to crackers. Add paneer saute 1 Minute. Add Mawa, Ginger black pepper and chilli now mix well, Cool this mixture..
- Make a fine paste kidney Bean Chilli and garlic. Now filll the mixture well inside the mushroom..
- Take a Big Bowl and remove the paste in it. Now add in onion,cashew nut paste,salt,1 tes Kabab masala,red chilli powder, chopped green chilli, coriander and 2 tbs ghee mix all these well. And gram powder and mix well..
- Put some oil in hand spread one tablespoon Kabab mixture on your hand put one stuffed mushroom on it and make Kebab. Now all Kebab make this way..
- Put 2 tablespoon oil and ghee in a pen and heat it. Put the kebabs on it,take it till it becomes Golden on both side of the medium flame, until golden..
- Now prepared rajma Kebab with stuffed mushroom.serve it with green chatani..
Rajma masala is a healthy and delicious red kidney beans curry from the Punjabi Cuisine. Basically, it is a mildly spiced. Add the ground rajma, needed salt, pepper powder and mix it well. Place it in a sandwich toaster and toast until golden brown. If you do not have a sandwich toaster, use a tawa to toast the bread.