Tuna & Tarragon Pasta. Перевод слова tuna, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Tuna definition is – any of numerous large vigorous scombroid food and sport fishes (such as an albacore or a bluefin tuna). plural tuna or tunas. Tuna is and one of the most eaten fish in the world.
In this extensive guide you will find all relevant information with regard to all major tuna species. Their stock status, the product characteristics, sizes, weight, catching areas. When you think of health foods, canned tuna might not be the first thing that pops into your mind. You can cook Tuna & Tarragon Pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna & Tarragon Pasta
- It’s 400 gr (14 oz) of your choice of pasta (we used bowtie).
- You need 900 ml (32 oz) of water.
- You need 2 cans of tuna packed in water, drained.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 of dried red chilis, chopped (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of dried tarragon, plus more for garnish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Unfortunately, tuna fish has gotten a bad reputation over the years. Add tuna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Define tuna. tuna synonyms, tuna pronunciation, tuna translation, English dictionary definition of tuna – any very large marine food and game fish of the genus Thunnus; related to mackerel; chiefly of. Tuna definition: Tuna or tuna fish are large fish that live in warm seas and are caught for food.
Tuna & Tarragon Pasta instructions
- In a large wok or pan, heat the oil and add garlic and red chilis. Stir fry until fragrant (1minute).
- Add water and tarragon. Bring to a boil..
- Once boiling, add the pasta and cook, stirring continuously, for the time indicated in the package..
- One minute before the time is up, add the tuna and mix thoroughly..
- Serve and garnish with additional tarragon. Presto! Enjoy!.
Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. tuna (usu. refers to canned tuna). tuna (edible fish, Thunnus spp.) Several species of ocean-dwelling fish in the family Scombridae, mostly in the genus Thunnus. Buy Canned Albacore Tuna and Skipjack Tuna now. Tuna definition, any of several large food and game fishes of the family Scombridae, inhabiting temperate and tropical seas. See more. "TUNA" is slang for an over-abundance of straight girls that for one reason or another invade gay bars. The slang is mostly used my gay/bi guys that are annoyed that these creatures choose to gather in.