Hare Chane Aur Palak Ke Sheekh Kebab. Sheekh Kebab is a dish where usually a mixture of minced meat (usually lamb) , garlic, chilli, some spices is thinly wrapped Today I am sharing with you my version of sheekh kebab and it is made of green winter vegetables. It is full of flavors and contains fresh winter vegetables such as green gram. Hare Chane Ke Kabab made with seasonal hara chana or green tender chickpeas also known as hara choliya.
Hara chana when combined with paneer and flavoured with garam masala makes a delicious kebab that everyone is sure to love! Urdu Recipes of Saag Aur Palak, Easy Spinach And Saag food recipes in Urdu and English. Make easily at home with complete Step by Step instructions, and videos. You can cook Hare Chane Aur Palak Ke Sheekh Kebab using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hare Chane Aur Palak Ke Sheekh Kebab
- It’s 250 gms of green chana (if green chana is not available fresh then use the dry green chana and soak it for 8 hrs and then cook and useit).
- Prepare 100 gms of cottage cheese grated.
- Prepare 50 gms of roasted gram powder.
- Prepare 150 gms of spinach Blanched and pureed.
- You need 50 gms of fenugreek leaves chopped finely.
- It’s 50 gms of mint leaves chopped finely.
- Prepare 50 gms of green garlic chopped finely (if green garlic not available then use the regular garlic paste).
- Prepare 50 gms of coriander leaves chopped finely.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kasuri methi crushed lightly with hands.
- You need of salt as per taste.
Large collection of Pakistani and international recipies in Urdu. Ingredients for Hare Chane Aur Paneer Ki Sabzi Recipe. Add hare chane and one cup of water and bring it to a boil. Add salt, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and stir.
Hare Chane Aur Palak Ke Sheekh Kebab step by step
- Take a bowl. Put the roasted gram powder, grated cottage cheese, green gram and spinach paste. (here i have grinded the green grams with spinach puree). Add all the dry masalas to it..
- Add all the fresh chopped green veggies (fenugreek, coriander, mint and green garlic) and kasuri methi (dry methi leaves). Mix them well..
- Apply a bit of oil on palm and take a small portion of the mixture in your hands and try to wrap thinly around the skewer..
- Make the others in the same way. They can be made in advance this way and kept in the fridge. just cling wrap them..
- Heat a non stick flat pan. Place the kebabs on it with the skewers and apply very little oil and cook them on a medium to low flame till golded and crisp..
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and tandoori masala on it and serve with green chutney, ketchup, beetroot and vegetable soup.
Cover and let it cook on medium heat for ten to. Apply butter to the kebab then remove it from chopsticks and transfer into serving plate. The Vegetarian Shami Kebab Recipe is also popularly known as the Chane Ke Kebab is a very simple recipe to make and it's wholesome too. The kebabs are packed with proteins from the chickpeas and flavored with fennel and chaat masala. You can make these kebabs with either kala chana (dark.