Ladybirds Breakfast Roll Ups.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ladybirds breakfast roll ups. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ladybirds Breakfast Roll Ups is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ladybirds Breakfast Roll Ups is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ladybirds breakfast roll ups using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ladybirds Breakfast Roll Ups:
- Prepare 9 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 small of banana.
- Prepare 1 of kiwi fruit.
- Take 3 of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cream cheese per bread slice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of nutella or chocolate sauce per bread slice.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of heaped cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter , more if needed for cooking.
Instructions to make Ladybirds Breakfast Roll Ups:
- Cut the crusts off all the bread slices and then flatten then out slightly ..
- Peel the banana and discard the skin , then cut the banana into long slices , destalk the strawberries , discard the stalks and cut the strawberries into slices , peel the kiwi fruit and discard the skin then cut the kiwi fruit into slices , and drizzle all the sliced fruit with a little lemon juice and set aside till needed ..
- In a medium bowl add the sugar and the ground cinnamon and mix to combine well , then set aside till needed ..
- Place the eggs into a bowl and whisk them then add the milk and whisk to combine well , set aside till needed ..
- Using one of the prepared slices of bread at a time , place the teaspoon of either the chocolate or cream cheese about 1cm from one end of the bread slice ..
- Next take some of either the banana , strawberry or kiwi fruit slices or a mix of the fruit slices , and place them ontop of the chocolate/cream cheese on the bread slice , then repeat the above two steps to all the remaining prepared bread slices ..
- Now , starting at the end with the chocolate/cream cheese and fruit , very carefully roll the bread slice up and around the fruit mix in the bread and press to seal slightly . Repeat with all bread filled slices ..
- Now carefully dip the prepared rolled fruit filled bread into the egg mix and coat all over , then drain off any excess egg mix , repeat with all remaining prepared bread filled rolls just before adding them to the heated buttered pan ..
- Heat the butter on medium in a fryingpan/skillet until lightly melted , then carefully add the prepared egg dipped bread filled rolls into the heated pan and cook for a couple minute ,turning , until golden all over . Only do a few at a time , do not over crowd the pan ..
- Once golden all over , remove from the pan and place them straight into the prepared cinnamon sugar mix and roll around to coat evenly all over . And set on a serving plate ..
- Once all the prepared filled dread rolls are cooked and coated , place on a serving plate and serve hot , warm or cold with cream , ice cream or toppings of your choice . Enjoy . 🙂 ..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ladybirds breakfast roll ups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!