Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mini cheesecake with blueberry sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mini cheesecake with blueberry sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce:
- Get 1/3 Cup of Gram Cracker Crumbs.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Make ready 1 Pkg (8 oz) of Cream Cheese, Soften).
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of White Sugar.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Steps to make Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce:
- Preheat 325, line 6 miffin cup with paper.
- Mix Graham Cracker and butter well, spoon in to muffin cups, press down with a shot glass.
- Bake for 5 min, remove, keep oven on.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in sugar (abput 5 minute total) add egg and vanilla extract mix well.
- Spoon in mixture evenly, also to the rim. Bake for 25 min.
- Cool in pan completely before removing to chill in fridge. Serve with homemaker blueberry sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mini cheesecake with blueberry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!