Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, slow-cooker italian chicken pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook slow-cooker italian chicken pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta:
- Prepare Half of a bottle creamy Italian dressing.
- Make ready 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
- Get To taste of pepper.
- Get 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready Half of a package pasta: penne, bow ties, etc.
- Make ready 1.5 lbs of chicken breast.
Instructions to make Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta:
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker..
- Cover the chicken with the broth and dressing..
- Sprinkle over the grated parmesan and pepper and place the cream cheese on top..
- Cook for 5 to 6 hours on Low..
- When the chicken is done, cook and drain the pasta noodles..
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks, give the mixture a good stir and then add in the noodles and stir once more. Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food slow-cooker italian chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!