Curry Fried Rice.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, curry fried rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curry Fried Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Curry Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curry fried rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Fried Rice:
- Take 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil *and extra if needed.
- Take 1/2 of Onion OR 2 Spring Onions.
- Prepare 100-150 g of Ham, Sausages, Chicken, Pork, Beef *cut into small pieces.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Peas OR chopped Green Capsicum.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Curry Powder.
- Make ready 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 2 of servings Cooked Rice *about 360g, warmed.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Curry Fried Rice:
- Combine all seasonings in a small bowl. If you use cold left-over cooked rice, warm it in the microwave..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan or wok over medium high heat, cook Egg and transfer to a plate..
- Add extra Oil if required, cook Onion, Ham (OR Sausages, Chicken, Pork, Beef) and Peas (OR chopped Green Capsicum) until cooked through..
- Return the cooked Egg, add Garlic, Curry Powder and Salt, mix well, then add warmed rice and stir well to combine..
- Finally drizzle over Soy Sauce, toss and stir until aromatic..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food curry fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!