Pastel Goreng (Indonesian Crispy Fried Pies). Panaskan minyak di wajan, goreng pastel hingga kuning kecoklatan. Untuk mencegah agar kulit tidak bergelembung, minyak jangan terlalu panas (panas sedang). Bila hendak dipanggang, ulasi dulu permukaan kulit dng kuning telur.
When you're in the mood for street. Pisang goreng is basically bananas coated with batter and deep-fried in hot oil. Once deep-fried, the batter turns crispy, while the banana is of course, sweet and tender.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pastel goreng (indonesian crispy fried pies). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pastel Goreng (Indonesian Crispy Fried Pies) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pastel Goreng (Indonesian Crispy Fried Pies) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Panaskan minyak di wajan, goreng pastel hingga kuning kecoklatan. Untuk mencegah agar kulit tidak bergelembung, minyak jangan terlalu panas (panas sedang). Bila hendak dipanggang, ulasi dulu permukaan kulit dng kuning telur.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pastel goreng (indonesian crispy fried pies) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pastel Goreng (Indonesian Crispy Fried Pies):
- Make ready of Pastry ;.
- Get 250 gram of plain flour.
- Make ready 60 gram of butter.
- Prepare 60 ml of cold water.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready of Filling ;.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Get of Boiled potatoes, finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 of carrot, finely chopped.
- Take 100 gram of beef minced / chicken minced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs, finely chopped.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of Sugar.
It sounds so easy, because it is, and yet this humble pisang goreng is a masterpiece despite its simplicity. Nasi Goreng is a fragrant Indonesian fried rice recipe, that is much easier to make at home than you think! Are you a fan of Indonesian cuisine? Well, friends, this fried recipe is one of them, passed along by friends of ours years ago.
Steps to make Pastel Goreng (Indonesian Crispy Fried Pies):
- Make the filling first. Heat oil and fry the garlic until fragrant. Add meat & carrots. Fry until meat and carrots done. Then season with salt, pepper and sugar. Add so-un and potatoes, then last one, add hard-boiled eggs. Mix well and leave aside to cool..
- For the Pastry ; Mix the flour with margarine, egg, and salt. Knead well and then add water little by little. Let it rest for 1/2 hour. Then put a tablespoon of Oil and knead again until smooth. Roll the dough into paper thin. Cut the dough into circles 8 cm in diameter. Take a tbsp of filling and place in center. Fold pastry over to make half circle and crimp at edges. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown..
- Happy Cooking 😍, pardon me 🙏, because I'm forget to take a picture the step by step 🙏.
They are both of Dutch decent and that was an old family recipe. Pisang goreng ('fried banana' in Indonesian/Malay) is a snack made of plantain, covered in batter or not, being deep fried in hot cooking oil, and is popular in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Brunei. Spoon the nasi goreng onto warmed plates. Overlap the cucumber and tomato on the side of each plate, sprinkle over the crispy fried onions and serve with prawn crackers. Paru Goreng is an Indonesian and a Malay delicacy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pastel goreng (indonesian crispy fried pies) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!