Honey Lemon Chicken Pasta. Sauteed chicken in a rich creamy lemon basil sauce tossed with your favorite kind of pasta. As soon as March hits, it starts feeling like Spring in Arizona and I get so. This easy honey lemon chicken recipe has tender pan-fried chicken that's smothered in a sticky lemon and honey sauce.
Honey Lemon Chicken – Golden brown chicken breast with a gorgeous honey lemon sauce. My Honey Lemon Chicken is perfect for weeknights! Chicken breast lightly coated in seasoned flour, pan fried until golden and served with a gorgeous. You can cook Honey Lemon Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Lemon Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/2 TBSP of Pepper.
- Prepare 8 Ounces of Angel Hair Pasta.
- You need 2 TBSP of Thyme.
- You need 2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Apple Cider Vinegar.
This Lemon Butter Chicken Pasta from Delish.com is the bomb. Return chicken to skillet, along with spinach. Add angel hair and toss until combined. (Add more pasta water if desired.) This skinny honey lemon chicken recipe is quick and easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and absolutely delicious! I'm calling it Skinny Honey Lemon Chicken.
Honey Lemon Chicken Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to box drain and set aside..
- In a bowl, add honey, lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon pepper seasoning, salt, pepper, thyme and set sauce aside..
- In a large skillet add olive oil add chicken generally sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning. Cook chicken..
- Add sauce, bubble at a low boil for 5 minutes..
- Add pasta to skillet toss and combined..
Actually, this recipe is a follow up to the wildly-popular Skinny Orange Chicken that I posted last New Year's Day on the blog. Crispy, sticky and full of honey lemon flavor. I love serving it with white or brown rice. Also, some great side dishes to it would be mashed potatoes or pasta. Mixing it with steamed veggies such.