Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs. In this video i will show you how to make easy oven baked bbq chicken legs and BBQ Sauce Recipe in a quick way. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top.
Just trim, pat dry, simple spices, and bake them in the oven. Everybody loves great chicken legs (AKA drumsticks). Kids, grandparents, and mom and dad all love a crispy drumstick.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In this video i will show you how to make easy oven baked bbq chicken legs and BBQ Sauce Recipe in a quick way. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top.
Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs:
- Get 8-10 of chicken legs.
- Take 2 cups of bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray).
- Take 21/2 Tbsp. of Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn.
- Get of (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.).
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper.
Now you can have them anytime you want. Chicken legs: an inexpensive cut that has the potential for gourmet. Learn the secrets behind this recipe for perfect oven-baked chicken legs. Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner.
Instructions to make Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper..
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil..
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture..
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees..
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush..
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin..
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce..
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again..
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done..
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it Oven-baked Barbecue Chicken doesn't have to be rubbery, and it certainly shouldn't be lackluster in the flavor department. Easy to make BBQ chicken legs baked on a bed of perfectly seasoned roasted carrots, onions and garlic. A one pan meal perfect for those cooking for There is something so simple about this oven roasted BBQ chicken legs recipe. It's a simple meal and it's comforting too. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!