Creamy Shrimp Pasta. This Creamy Shrimp Pasta reminds me of my favorite dish at Olive Garden. The creamy Alfredo sauce generously coats the juicy shrimp and noodles. Your family will be humming with every bite.
This shrimp pasta features creamy Mozzarella sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and red pepper flakes. This Creamy Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with a light cream sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and a light creamy sauce. Quick and easy lunch or dinner recipe that's delicious and appetizing. You can cook Creamy Shrimp Pasta using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- You need grams of 450g ideal spaghetti pasta,undercooked.
- It’s 500 grams of shrimp.
- It’s 1 can of or 154 ml,evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushroom,chopped,sliced.
- Prepare 400 grams of del monte carbonara sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley,chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic,minced.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 stick of celery,chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated pecorino romano cheese.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp, colorful veggies, and the most delicious zesty alfredo sauce. Feel free to make yours with shrimp, chicken, sausage. Add garlic and shrimp, seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp is pink, then put aside.
Creamy Shrimp Pasta instructions
- Undercook your pasta by a minute and drain..
- Devein the shrimp by peeling the shell from it. Use a paring knife to make a shallow slit along the back from the head end to the tail end. Look for the black sand vein that runs along the center of the back. If the vein is there, use the tip of the knife to carefully remove and discard it, as shown. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water..
- Heat olive oil in large skillet,saute onions and garlic..
- Add shrimp and mushroom,Saute 2 minutes, then add milk,cream of mushroom and carbonara sauce.Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add pecorino romano cheese,celery/ parsley and pasta..
- 6. Toss the pasta inside the sauce pan and cook until your pasta has the desirable texture..
- 7. Serve with parmesan cheese..
In the same pot, add milk, broth, and pasta. Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta – For a quick and delicious weeknight dinner, whip up this shrimp fettuccine coated in a light and creamy sauce prepared with spinach and cherry tomatoes! Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. This pasta version of Creamy Garlic Prawns features pasta smothered in a creamy sauce infused with garlic flavour, and tossed through with plump prawns (shrimp). It's indulgent but not ridiculously rich.